Your employee makes contact with Work|Life Links, either by phone, email or by filling out the enquiry form on the Work|Life Links website.
Up to 5 minutes of your employee's time
Our team fill out a request form, ensuring that we can provide a tailored response.
Average 10 minutes of your employee's time.
Note: At this stage we can also take statistical information to feed back to your Human Resources department to help you better understand your workforce.
Our expert team get to work:
- Contacting services and suppliers
- Narrowing the options to fit the query
- Report writing
Note: We do not have preferred providers, we provide a range of options.
- Report is sent to by email to the employee.
- Relevant hard copy documents mailed by express post.
- Where relevant, we also provide additional information specific to the employee's query e.g. financial assistance, nutritional information or guides to choosing the service.
Between 2 to 4 hours of research by Work|Life Links consultant (depending on the nature of the enquiry)
Time taken by employee: 0 hours
Overall time taken by an employee using Work|Life Links (on average): 15 minutes.
Time saved by your employee: Typically between 2 to 20 hours (depending on nature of the enquiry).
Productivity retained: Hourly cost of employee X 2 to 20 hours
Potential gains for employer:
- Staff retention (e.g. assistance with return to work after parental leave or after illness, assistance for carers with adult dependents who may otherwise be forced to take leave)
- Retention of corporate knowledge
- Cost savings
- Sustained productivity from employees with reduced stress
- Increased employee morale (higher producitivity, increased comittment)
- Mitigating impacts on employee mental health and well-being (e.g. solving personal issues before they impact on the employee's health, or work performance)
- Opportunity to use Work|Life Links as a component of Employer recruitment benefits